Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
COVID Vaccines available at Texas Children’s Pediatrics
Texas Children’s Pediatrics is now offering the COVID-19 vaccine for all patients ages 6 months and older, in addition to routine childhood immunizations at our locations across the greater Houston, Austin, and College Station area. We are offering this vaccine at your upcoming well visit appointments, and at designated vaccine appointment times each week.
To learn how to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine or booster for your child select either Existing Patient or New Patient below.
- Already have an upcoming well visit appointment? We will have the COVID-19 vaccine available at your next appointment.
- Don’t have an upcoming appointment? Please log in to MyChart to schedule a nurse visit or provider appointment.
If you are interested in your child receiving the COVID-19 vaccine at Texas Children’s Pediatrics or Texas Children’s Hospital and would be a new patient, please see the following options:
- At this time, the Pfizer vaccine is approved for patients ages 6 months and older. Texas Children’s Pediatrics will only be offering Pfizer. We now also have the Pfizer Bivalent vaccine for patients ages 5 years and older available at all locations.
- If you have scheduled a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please download and fill out this consent form below. Bring the completed form with you to your vaccine appointment.
- To schedule a COVID-19 appointment on MyChart, please follow these steps:
- Click on Menu on the log in page
- Click on Schedule an Appointment from the menu
- Click on COVID-19 Vaccination
- Answer a few quick questions
- Select the best appointment location, and time for COVID-19 Vaccine