At Texas Children's Pediatrics Cinco Ranch, our goals are to promote well being through preventive medicine and anticipatory guidance, provide appropriate treatment for acute illness and offer insight for optimal management of chronic disease. Patients are seen by appointment only.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Saturday morning appointments for urgent care only
- After-hours call service
- The pediatricians at Texas Children's Pediatrics Cinco Ranch are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, and each member of our team has received special training to deal with the needs of our pediatric patients.
New patient paperwork
Please download, complete and send in the new patient forms, along with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card, to email@example.com or fax them to 832-825-9522.
The forms needed include general registration, medical history and consent as well as the following:
Notice of privacy practices
Explains the privacy rights of patient medical records
Acknowledgement of privacy practices
Indicates that the Notice of privacy practices was made available to you
Financial policy - No show
Explains the policy for payment of services
Determines whether your child is eligible for Texas Vaccines for Children (TVFC). If your child is qualified for TVFC, please sign and date.
Allow the State of Texas to have an electronic copy of your child's immunization record. If you consent, TXDSHS can replace your child's immunization records if they are lost. If you do not consent, please sign and date.